Susumu Mori, Ph.D.
Dr. Mori’s major research interest is to develop new imaging technology for MRI. His effort has been focused on diffusion tensor imaging and microimaging.
- Oishi K, Mori S, Troncoso JC, Lenz FA. Mapping tracts in the human subthalamic area by 11.7T ex vivo diffusion tensor imaging. Brain Struct Funct. 2020;225:1293-1312.
- Ye C, Ma T, Wu D, Ceritoglu C, Miller M, Mori S. Atlas pre-selection strategies to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of multi-atlas brain segmentation tools. PLoS One 2018; 13: e0200294.
- Mori S, Kageyama Y, Hou Z, Aggarwal M, Patel J, Brown T, Miller MI, Wu D, Troncoso J. Elucidation of white matter tracts of the human amygdala by detailed comparison between high-resolution postmortem magnetic resonance imaging and histology. Front Neuroanatom 2017; 11: 16.
- Faria AV, Oishi K, Yoshida S, Hillis A, Miller MI, Mori S. Content-based image retrieval for brain MRI: an image-searching engine and population-based analysis to utilize past clinical data for future diagnosis. Neuroimage Clin 2015; 7: 367-376.
- Nowrangi MA, Lyketsos CG, Leoutsakos JM, Oishi K, Albert M, Mori S, Mielke MM. Longitudinal, region-specific course of diffusion tensor imaging measures in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimers Dement. 2013; 9: 519-528.
Primary Appointment in Radiology