George Rebok, Ph.D.
Dr. Rebok is a Professor in the Department of Mental Health at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. His current research is focused on interventions that may improve cognition in daily life in older individuals.
- Rebok GW, Tzuang M, Parisi JM. Comparing web-based and classroom-based memory training for older adults: The ACTIVE Memory Works Study. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2020; 75:1132-1143.
- Gross A, Payne B, Casanova R, Davoudzadeh P, Dzierzewski J, Farias S, Giovannetti T, Ip E, Marsiske M, Rebok GW, Schaie K, Thomas K, Willis S, Jones R. The ACTIVE conceptual framework as a structural equation model. Exp Aging Res. 2018; 44: 1-17.
- Gruenewald TL, Tanner EK, Fried LP, Carlson MC, Xue QL, Parisi JM, Rebok GW, Yarnell LM, Seeman TE. The Baltimore Experience Corps Trial: enhancing generativity via intergenerational activity engagement in later life. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2016; 7: 661-670.
- Rebok GW, Ball K, Guey LT, Jones RN, Kim HY, King JW, Marsiske M, Morris JN, Tennstedt SL, Unverzagt FW, Willis SL, ACTIVE Study Group. Ten-year effects of the advanced cognitive training for independent and vital elderly cognitive training trail on cognition and everyday functioning in older adults. J Am Geriart Soc 2014; 62: 16-24.
- Anstey K, Bahar-Fuchs A, Herath P, Rebok G, Cherbuin N. A 12-week multidomain intervention versus active control to reduce risk of Alzheimer's disease: study protocol for a randomized clinical trial. Trials 2013; 14: 60.
Primary Appointment in Mental Health