Susumu Mori, Ph.D.
Dr. Mori's major research interest is to develop new imaging technology for MRI. His effort has been focused on diffusion tensor imaging and microimaging.
- Ye C, Ma T, Wu D, Ceritoglu C, Miller M, Mori S. Atlas pre-selection strategies to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of multi-atlas brain segmentation tools. PLoS One 2018; 13: e0200294.
- Faria AV, Oishi K, Yoshida S, Hillis A, Miller MI, Mori S. Content-based image retrieval for brain MRI: an image-searching engine and population-based analysis to utilize past clinical data for future diagnosis. Neuroimage Clin 2015; 7: 367-376.
- Li M, Oishi K, He X, Qin Y, Gao F, Mori S, Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative. An efficient approach for differentiating Alzheimer's disease from normal elderly based on multicenter MRI using gray-level invariant features. PLoS One 2014; 9: e105563.
- Nowrangi MA, Lyketsos CG, Leoutsakos JM, Oishi K, Albert M, Mori S, Mielke MM. Longitudinal, region-specific course of diffusion tensor imaging measures in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimers Dement. 2013; 9: 519-528.
- Oishi K, Mielke M, Albert M, Lyketsos C, Mori S. The fornix sign: a potential sign for Alzheimer's disease based on diffusion tensor imaging. J Neuroimaging 2012; 22:365-374.
Primary Appointment in Radiology