Abhay Moghekar, M.D.
Clinical Core Co-Leader
Dr. Moghekar's research interests pertain to biomarkers in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). He is examining standard Alzheimer's disease CSF biomarkers in a range of subject populations and conducting studies to identify novel CSF biomarkers.
- Sathe G, Na C, Renuse S, Madugundu A, Albert M, Moghekar A, Pandey A. Phosphotyrosine profiling of human cerebrospinal fluid. Clinical Proteomics 2018, 15:29.
- Resnick S, Bilgel M, Moghekar A, An Y, Cai Q, Wang M-C, Thambisetty M, Prince J, Zhou Y, Soldan A, Wong D, O'Brien R, Ferrucci L, Albert M. Changes in Abeta biomarkers and associations with ApoE genotype in two longitudinal cohorts. Neurobiol Aging 2015; 36: 2333-2339.
- Semba RD, Moghekar AR, Hu J, Sun L, Turner R, Ferrucci L, O'Brien R. Klotho in the cerebrospinal fluid of adults with and without Alzheimer's disease. Neurosci Lett 2014 558: 37-40.
- Wong DF, Moghekar AR, Rigamonti D, Brasic JR, Rousset O, Willis W, Buckley C, Smith A, Gok B, Sherwin P, Grachev ID. An in vivo evaluation of cerebral cortical amyloid with [18F]flutemetamol using positron emission tomography compared with parietal biopsy samples in living normal pressure hydrocephalus patients. Mol Imaging Biol. 2013; 15: 230-237.
- Moghekar A, Li S, Lu Y, Li M, Wang MC, Albert M, O'Brien R. CSF biomarker changes precede symptom onset of mild cognitive impairment. Neurology.2013; 81: 1753-1758.
Primary Appointment in Neurology